PRAYER EMAIL - FEB. 18

 Greetings,

REVIVAL!
This past Monday and Tuesday I went to Asbury.  The closer I got there, the more I pleaded with God not to withdraw His Holy Spirit from that place.  I was afraid I would miss it! (o ye of little faith)  My faith was little, and He assured me, 'I'm not going anywhere."  He was with me in the car, He's been with me every step and breath of my saved life.  Yet, when I finally got there, and got into that sanctuary, HE WAS THERE!  His Manifest Presence.  Tears, joy, and gladness filled my soul.  A Divine visitation had come to Asbury.  

For those 2 days, I stayed as long as I could to take it all in.  I actually went at a great time.  For it seemed like the day after I left, the real crowd began to gather.  And the attendance policy changed.  But for the days I was there, it was in the main chapel.  Worship songs, testimonies, Scripture, fellowship, a demon cast out, deliverance, salvation, and God dealing with His people in confession and repentance.  I sat there often rejoicing that all that I had been seeking was found in this one moment, one time.  Over 20 years of seeking and pleading with the Lord to come down, as in accounts of what we had read and heard about in days gone by.  All was at a completion of that pursuit. We continue to rejoice and watch the testimonies, live streams and celebration of God's remnant that has been seeking this same thing.

But what now?  
1.  We are not done in pursuing Him.  This is a life pursuit and daily seeking.  
2.  God's Manifest Presence of His Spirit is there at that place.  But the fullness has not come upon His church or our society..
3.  With God so near, and coming as He has, the whole church should be seeking for Him to Divinely visit His church.  To come in power and fullness, as in Pentecost, upon His people.
4.  For there is still work to be done among the nations, our nation, our communities, families and lives.  And we need God in power to come and do that.  

I realize with all the criticism by the church against Asbury, that the church needs God more now than ever.  All the 'nay-sayers', all the doubters, to have God Divinely come in power upon His church that we might rise up in victory among our locales and gloriously serve and honor Him.  A yielded, surrendered vessel willing and ready to be filled.  

God's kingdom purpose and God's will to be done is our calling and priority.  Long has the church sought to do it through humanism, programs, plans etc.  But what we really need, all that we need is God!  Ravenhill - 'For if you have God, you don't need anything else; but if you don't have God you need everything else.'  

I have shared extensively on facebook my live streams and comments Monday and Tuesday.  Why? 'For the tales of revival bring the fires of revival.'  There is a call to every spiritual leader to seek after this fullness for His church in this hour.  Many spiritual leaders haven't done anything to advance this.  Simply 'business as usual'.  This an historic, Divine moment upon our nation.  A nation destined for destruction.  And was closer than many believed us to be to annihilation.  yet in this moment, Ichabod was removed from us, for a time.  And His glory is upon us, to those that will have it.  

Our time is short.  Over 20 years I have labored to set forth prevailing prayer before the church, particularly SBC.  But I have found other brothers and sisters of the remnant more receptive.  And over these last years, we have watched the remedial judgements increase horribly.  Reaching epidemic proportions now.  And I was thinking we were done, that our final judgement was upon us.  And yet, in this moment, God gives us a reprieve, a moment.  While we have this time, use it for His kingdom and glory.  In power and Presence of Him seek souls, advance His kingdom, finish the task!  For this moment will pass, some will go back to life as usual; sin is still advancing, this revival has not changed the course of evil yet.  And God's wrath is posed to erupt upon our nation.  but in this moment. . . .REVIVAL!

Also, I have written this with more detail on what I believe the church should actively be doing during these days.  We should not let this moment pass without a right response.   All of these things can be found on my blog:
https://danbiserii.blogspot.com/2023/02/asbury-revival-whats-next.html


MARCH 11 - a live stream broadcast that continues with these speakers to issue 'A CALL TO PRAY --- PREVAIL IN PRAYER'.  Continued to seek the Lord for His fullness upon and among His church.  And that will turn into a massive awakening among the lost souls. 

Until,
Dan

Started:  February 18, 2023

Finished:   February 18, 2023

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SBC 100 Hours of Prayer

100 HOURS OF PRAYER - DEC. 2023

Prayer Email - 100 Hours of Prayer for SBC - III