GREAT EVIL

 Greetings,
I am in need of help regarding this major issue of prayer.  I am reaching out to you all as prayer & spiritual leaders.  For those of you that receive my weekly "Prayer Email" I have over the last several years, identified the judgements of God on our nation, our homes, our cities, individuals and the church.  As judgements from God have escalated, I have followed the specific headlines, issues and stats.  And out of this came, at first, 6 EPIDEMICS plaguing our nation, church, families and self.  We are not at 7 EPIDEMICS.  

On my blog, I write out a "prayer email" for each week.  And in those I identify and update those 7 EPIDEMICS.  You can go to my blog and see all of those - https://danbiserii.blogspot.com , they are simply titled 'Prayer email" usually with the date.   The 7 EPIDEMICS  for those of you that don't follow are the following:
1.  Drugs/Alcohol - all the increase of deaths over the last 5 - 10 years; and severity of judgement from these addictions;
2.  Children - all the abuse, neglect and sex trafficking stats and cases;
3.  LGBT - its advancement of this evil upon generations, minds, families and our society and in our church;
4.  Natural Disasters - deaths, destruction and devastation;
5.  Plagues - covid, cancer and etc.
6.  Great Evil - suicides, mass shootings, mass murders, police officers shot & killed and murder-suicides;
7.  Economy

It is # 6 that I am writing for your help and insight.  Over the last several years, murder-suicides and mass shootings and mass murders have greatly increased.  Mass Shooting and murder-suicides started off and increased from one per week, to one a day and increased to 2 - 3 per day.  This was the trend for most of the last several years, until, the middle of August, 2022.  From August through first half of October, they all but stopped.  I mean not one, and that lasted for days, then 1 would happen.  But now through the month of October police officers killed is up to 8.  And the mass murders which generally run 1 or 2 per month, now stands at 8.  Something has happened and changed.  

I have sat before the Lord to hear, 'what the Spirit is saying'.  I have asked what this means.  I cannot affirm that God simply answered our prayers to stop this evil.  Can you help me discern this?  Or is there someone that you know that engages in spiritual warfare over such things that I can talk with?  Or is there a word that God has given to you over these things?   

Thank you,
Until,
Dan Biser
rdbiser@live.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SBC 100 Hours of Prayer

100 HOURS OF PRAYER - DEC. 2023

Prayer Email - 100 Hours of Prayer for SBC - III