Prayer Email - Jan. 13

 Greetings,

"That I may know Him"

Tomorrow, we get ready to hosts a Prayer Conference, here in Keyser, among several churches.  Carter Conlon and Doug Small, whom I have worked with for the last 2 years over and over, are coming.  A 2 day time to get before the Lord, and seek Him and hear from Him.  It is a Divine moment!   Oh, Lord don't let us miss it!   

I'm not sharing much more than that, in regards to my normal emails.   At the same time we have set this up and overseeing all the details that goes into one of these, I am also working among SBC prayer leaders to secure them for a follow up to SBC Prayer Leaders Summit from last year set forward  by Ronnie Floyd.  The response from among SBC leaders thus far is very encouraging.  I thank God!   Please pray for these two moments, that God may suddenly come and fulfill all glory and honor to His Name - He is worthy!   

I've learned by now, that God gives us these moments right before something happens.  Sometimes, it may be considered a bump in the road; or it may be a catastrophic event.    We remember when God set us forward for one of our 1st 100 hours of prayer, and God was clear death and darkness was on the horizon.  And it was, a thing called covid.   Remember II Chronicles 16:9 - God's eyes are searching to see and hear for His faithful saints for Him to impart His will and ways.   Are you one?   May God meet you where you are and grant to you the desires of your heart for His Name sake.

Broken Before the Throne - Dan Biser ministry just fulfilled its 1st year.   What a year!  And here we are starting off the 2nd year with this needful and great opportunity of a prayer conference.   I remember the first time I had TW Hunt come to WV, and I asked him, 'How do you do these prayer conferences?"  His reply, 'However, the Lord tells you."  And so for these last 16 years, I do it as I feel the Lord leads.   Hold me up please, I need to hear and know.   

Thank you again for those that support, prayer and help me in so many different ways.  Hope to hsare next week update on how things went.  Those of you local, come join us.  Those of you afar, live stream broadcast is at website:   https://www.brokenbeforethethrone.com/



Until,

Dan Biser

rdbiser@live.com
https://www.brokenbeforethethrone.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SBC 100 Hours of Prayer

100 HOURS OF PRAYER - DEC. 2023

Prayer Email - 100 Hours of Prayer for SBC - III