70 HOUR OF PRAYER - OVERVIEW

 Greetings,

I just want to express a very appreciative, 'THANK YOU'! to each of you that joined me in these 70 hours of prayer.  The notice to sign up and join was very quick, and may have impacted some from not joining, but overall we covered the vast majority of the 70 hours.  There were those that contacted me that was praying before we started, and there were those that prayed after we had finished.  Others have reported to me, that we had several that were praying throughout the day & night, that did not contact me, as they could not commit to a specific time, but simply prayed.  AS I stated, I was not interested in filling each hour time slot, but to have a spirit of continual seeking and praying.  We had about 10 states represented, no other countries that I was aware of.  Sealed 55 of the 70 hours with commitments.  And there were 25 individuals that contacted me with their specific times.  Thank you to each of you!

The purpose of this time was definitely to hear what the Spirit was desiring to communicate to us during these hours of praying.    Often repeating and waiting before the Lord, with the verses out of Revelation 2 & 3, 'he that hath ears to hear what the Spirit is saying'.  

On Thursday Hour of Prayer over the last several months, I have been doing the word, 'WAIT" for our worship time.  Wait - silent adoration and listening.  It is the hardest part of the prayer life that I personally experience.  But now I know why He was taking and teaching me this word and practice.  It was much employed during my prayer times.  And speak He did.  And I ask, as I always do after these long periods of consecutive praying that we have done over the years, for your to share what the Lord may have said to you during your time.  

For me:
Friday into Saturday noon was a great time of praying.  Two things came out of this time - 1.  "Seek Me";  numerous phrases and verses out of the Scriptures came forth to speak into this.  I took this personally for my walk with the Lord, especially in prayer time.  I had listened to a David Wilkerson sermon via the beginning of this prayer times, that added to this, 'A Fresh Touch from God'.  Followed with all the Bible phrasing of "seek" - seek & save, seek and find, etc. 
2.  "Isaiah 32:15 & 30:21   a cry for Spirit being poured out; which was a great encouragement of the Lord getting ready to usher forth a great revival upon His church to cleanse us, purify us and empower us for what is getting ready to happen.   

Late Saturday and Sunday into Monday, as one pastor friend said it, 'it was hard plowing'.   A huge Satanic attack came Saturday night, that i did not recognize until Sunday.  It seemed to quench the flow that was happening from Friday and early Saturday.   

These are just a few of the notes and responses that I had from my times.   Feel free to write me and share if the Lord so leads you.  I am trying to reach each of you that joined us during this time.   We will still be doing the 100 Hours of Prayer for the close of the year and I ask that you consider getting ready and being a part of that time of prayer as well.  Once again thank you for joining and being a part of this needful time of prayer that the Lord led us to.  Brethren, continue in prayer.

With much love and blessings,

Until,

dan
rdbiser@live.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SBC 100 Hours of Prayer

100 HOURS OF PRAYER - DEC. 2023

Prayer Email - 100 Hours of Prayer for SBC - III