EZEKIEL III

 Chapter 35
35:1     MOreover the word of the Lord came unto me, saying,     God's word comes to him;  And God said/spoke;
35:2     Son of man, set thy face against mount Seir, and prophesy against it.    God directs to prophesy against Seir; God instructs him to set his face against it;
35:3      And say unto it, Thus saith the Lord God; Behold, O mount Seir, I am against thee, and I will stretch out Mine hand against thee, and I will make thee most desolate.     And God said/spoke;  God is against them;  I will's of God to stretch His hand against them;  God's hand;  I will's of God to make them desolate;
35:4      I will lay thy cities waste, and thou hsalt be desolate, and thou shalt know that I am the Lord.     I will's of God to lay cities waste and desolate;  God is to be known as Lord;
35:5     God saw and knew what they did and why they did it; Omniscient;
35:6     Therefore, as I live, saith the Lord God.  I will prepare thee unto blood and blood shall pursue thee:  sith thou hast not hated blood, even blood shall pursue thee.    God lives;  And God said/spoke;   I will's of God to prepare them for blood and blood shall pursue them;
35:7       Thus will I make mount Seir most desolate and cut off from it him that passeth out and him that returneth.     I will's of God to make them desolate and cut them off;
35:8      And I will fill his mountains with his slain men:      I will's of God to fill land with slain men;
35:9      I will make thee perpetual desolation, and thy cities shall not return:  and ye shall know that I am the Lord.     I will's of God to make them perpetual desolation;   God is to be known as Lord;
35:10     Because thou hast said. . . whereas the Lord was there.   God heard what they said;  God was there;
35:11     Therefore, as I live, saith the Lord God, I will even do according to thine anger, and according to thine envy which thou hast used out of thy hatred against them; and I will make Myself known among them, when I have judged thee.     God lives;  And God said/spoke;   I will's of God to do according to their anger and envy against Israel;   I will's of God to make Him self known among them;  God to be known;  God shall judge them;
35:12      And thou shalt know that I am the lord, and that i have heard all thy blasphemies which thou hast spoken against the mountains of Israel, saying, They are laid desolate they are given us to consume.    God is to be known as Lord;  God heard all their blasphemies spoken against Israel; 
35:13      Thus with your mouth ye have boasted against Me, and have multiplied your words against Me:  I have heard them.   God boasted against;  God spoken against;   God heard them;
35:14      Thus saith the Lord God; When the whole earth rejoiceth, I will make thee desolate.   And God said/spoke;   I will's of God to make them desolate;
35:15      As thou didst rejoice at the inheritance of the house of ISrael, because it was desolate, so will I do unto thee:  thou shalt be desolate, O mount Seir, and all Idumea, even all of it:  and they shall know that I am the Lord .     God saw that they rejoiced at Israel's calamity;  I will's of God to do unto them likewise to make them desolate;   God to be known as Lord;
Chapter 36
36:1      Also thou son of man, prophesy unto the mountains of ISrael, and say, Ye mountains of ISrael, hear the word of the Lord:    God directs him to prophesy to mountains of ISrael;   God's word to be heard;  And God said/spoke;
36:2     Thus saith the Lord God:  Because the enemy hath said against you, Aha,     And God said/spoke;   God heard and knew they spoke against them;
36:3     Therefore prophesy and say, Thus saith the Lord God: Because they have made you desolate and swallowed you up on every side     God directs him to prophesy and say;  And God said/spoke;  God reveals what they have been made;  Omniscient;
36:4      Therefore, ye mountains of Israel, hear the word of the Lord God; Thus saith the Lord God to the mountains, and to the hills, to the rivers, and to the valleys, to the desolate wastes, and to the cities that are forsaken,     God's word to be heard;  And God said/spoke; God speaks to the land for what has happened;
36:5      Therefore thus saith the Lord God; Surely in the fire of My jealousy have I spoken agains tthe residue of the heathen, and against all Idumea, which have appointed My land into their possession    And God said/spoke;  God's jealousy; God spoke against enemies;  God's land 
36:6      Prophesy therefore concerning the land of Israel, and say unto the mountains, and to the hills, to the rivers, and to the valleys, Thus saith the Lord God; Behold; I have spoken in My jealousy and in My fury because ye have borne the shame of the heathen:   God directs him to prophesy concerning land of Israel;  And God said/spoke;  God spoke in His jealousy and His fury;   God's jealousy;  God's fury; 
36:7      Therefore thus saith the Lord God; I have lifted up Mine hand, Surely the heathen that are about you, they shall bear their shame.     And God said/spoke;  God lifts up hand against enemy;  God's hand;   
36:8      But ye, O mountains of Israel, ye shall shoot forth your branches, and yield your fruit to My people of Israel; for they are at hand ot come.     God speaks to the mountains;  God's people; God reveals what is to come; Omnipresent;
36:9       For, behold, I am for you, and I will turn unto you, and ye shall be filled and sown:    God is for them; I will's of God to turn them and promises them they shall be filled and sown;
36:10      And I will multiply men upon you, all the house of ISrael, even all of it:  and the cities shall be inhabited, and the wastes shall be builded:     I will's of God to multiply men, cities to be inhabited; and wastes to builded;
36:11     And I will multiply upon you man and beast; and they shall increase and bring fruit:  and I will settle you after your old estates, and will do better unto you than at your beginnings:  and ye shall know that I am the Lord.      I will's of God to multiply man and beasts;  I will's of God to settle them after old estates;  I will's of God to do better than their beginnings;  God is to be known as Lord;
36:12      Yea, I will cause men to walk upon you, even My people Israel; and they shall possess thee, and thou shalt be their inheritance, and thou shalt no more henceforth bereave them of men.      I will's of God to cause men to walk upon them;  God's people Israel;  God allows for them to possess them and their inheritance;  
36:13       Thus saith the Lord God; Because they say unto you, Thou land devoured upo men, and hast bereaved thy nations;    And God said/spoke;  God heard what they said;  
36:14   Therefore thou shalt devour men no more, neither bereave thy nations any more, saith the Lord God.     God will not allow for them to devour any more, nor bereave nations;  And God said/spoke;
36:15      Neither will I cause men to hear in thee the shame of the heathen any more, neither shalt thou bear the reproach of the people any more, neither shalt thou cause thy nations to fall any mjore, saith the Lord God.     I will's of God to cause them to neither hear of shame among heathen any more; neither bear reproach of people any more;  neither cause nations to fall nay more;  And God said/spoke;
36:16      Moreover the word of the Lord came unto me,  saying,     God's word comes to him;  And God said/spoke;
36:17      Son of man, when the house of Israel dwelt in their own land, they defiled it by their own way and by their doings:  their way was before Me as the uncleanness of a removed woman.     God speaks to prophet;  God saw and knew they defiled the land;   God saw the uncleanness before Him;
36:18       Wherefore I poured My fury upon them for the blood that they had shed upon the land, and for their idols where with they had polluted it:     God poured His fury upon them;  God's fury;   God names their sins of bloodshed and idols;
36:19      And I scattered them among the heathen and they were dispersed through the countries:  according to their way and according to their doings I judged them.     God scattered them and dispersed them for their ways and doings;  God judged them for their ways and doings; 
36:20      they profaned My holy Name, when they said to them, These are the people of the Lord, and are gone forth out of His land.     God's Name profaned;  God's Holy Name;   God's people;  God's land;   
36:21     But I had pity for Mine Holy Name, which the house of Israel had profaned among the heathen, whither they went.     God's pities for His Holy Names sake;  God's Holy Name;    God's Name profaned among heathen;
36:22      Therefore say unto the house of ISrael, Thus saith the Lord God; I do not this for your sakes, O house of Israel, but for Mine HOly Name's sake, which ye have profaned among the heathen, whither ye went .    God instructs him to speak to Israel;  And God said/spoke;   God reveals why He did what HE did;  God's Holy Name; God's Name profaned;    
36:23      And I will sanctify My great Name, which was profaned among the heathen, which ye have profaned in the midst of them; and the heathen shall know that i am the Lord, saith the Lord God, when I shall be sanctified in you before their eyes.     I will's of God to sanctify His Name;  God's great Name;  God's Name profaned among heathen by Israel;  God shall be known among heathen as Lord;  And God said/spoke;   God sanctified before their eyes;
36:24      For I will take you from among the heathen, and gather you out of all countries, and will bring you into your own land.    I will's of God to take them from heathen and gather;  I will's of God to bring them into their own land;
36:25      Then will I sprinkle clean water upon you, and ye shall be clean:  from all your filthiness, and from all your idols, will I cleanse you.     I will's of God to sprinkle clean water and cause them to be clean from filthiness and idols;  I will's of God to cleanse them;
36:26      A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you:  and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh.     I will's of God to give them a new heart;  I will's of God to put new spirit within them;  I will's of God to take away stony heart;  I will's of God to give them heart of flesh;
36:27      And I will put My spirit within you, and cause you to walk in My statutes, and ye shall keep My judgments, and do them.     I will's of God to put His Spirit within them;  God's Spirit;  God's statutes to be walked in;  God's judgements to be kept and do them;
36:28      And ye shall dwell in the land that I gave to your fathers; and ye shall be My people, and I will be your God.     God gave them land;  God's people;  I will's of God to be their God;
36:29      I will also save you from all your uncleannesses:  and I will call for the corn, and will increase it, and lay no famine upon you.    I will's of God to save them from uncleannesses;   I will's of God to call for corn;  I will's of God to increase and lay no famine upon them;
36:30      And I will multiply the fruit of the tree, and the increase of the field, that ye shall receive no more reproach of famine among the heathen.     I will's of God top multiply fruit and increase field;  God promises no more famine;
36:31   God says what they shall do and remember what they did in evil against Him;
36:32       Not for your sakes do I this, saith the Lord God, be it known unto you:  be ashamed and confounded for your own ways, O house of ISrael.     And God said/spoke;   God reveals why He did it;
36:33      Thus saith the Lord God; IN the day that I shall have cleansed you from all your iniquities I will also cause you to dwell in the cities, and the wastes shall be builded.     And God said/spoke;   God shall cleanse them;  I will's of God to cause them to dwell in cities and they shall be built;
36:34 - 35    God reveals what shall happen and be said;
36:36      Then the heathen that are left round about you shall know that i the Lord build the ruined places, and plant that that was desolate:  I the Lord have spoken it, and I will do it.      God shall be known as Lord by heathen;  God spoke it;  I will's of God to do it;   And God said/spoke;
36:37       Thus saith the Lord God; I will yet for this be enquired of by the house of Israel, to do it for them; I will increase them with men like a flock.      And God said/spoke;   I will's of God to enquired of by Israel;  God will do it for them;  I will's of God to increase them;
36:38      AS the holy flock . . . so shall the waste cities be filled with flocks of men:  and they shall know that i am the Lord.      God's holy flock;   God declares what shall be;  God is to be known as Lord;
Chapter 37
37:1       The hand of the Lord was upon me, and carried me out in the spirit of the Lord, and set me down in the midst of the valley which was full of bones.     God's hand upon him;  God carried him in the Spirit;   God's Spirit;  God set him in midst of valley;
37:3      And He said unto me, Son of man, can these bones live?  And I answered, O Lord God, Thou knowest.    And God said/spoke;   God asks a question;  God is answered;  God knows, Omniscient;
37:4       Again He said unto me, Prophesy upon these bones, and say unto the, O ye dry bones, hear the word of the Lord.     And God said/spoke;    God directs him to prophesy to dead bones;   Gods' word to be heard;
37:5       Thus saith the Lord God unto these bones; Behold, I will cause breath to enter into you, and ye shall live:     And God said/spoke;   I will's of God to cause breath to enter them;  God gives life;
37:6      And I will lay sinews upon you, and will bring up flesh upon you, and cover you with skin, and put breath in you, and ye shall live; and ye shall know that I am the Lord.      I will's of God to lay sinews upon them;  I will's of God to bring up flesh upon them and cover with skin;  God puts breath in them and they shall live;  God is to be known as Lord;
37:9      Then said He unto me, Prophesy unto the wind, prophesy, son of man, and say to the wind.   Thus saith the Lord God; Come form the four winds, O breath, and breathe upon these slain, that htey may live.      And God said/spoke (2);   God directs him to prophesy to 4 winds to come and breathe upon them;
37:11       Then He said unto me, Son of  man, these bones are the whole house of ISrael:  behold, they say,     And God said/spoke;   God tells them who they are;  God hears what they say;
37:12      Thereffore, prophesy and say unto them, Thus saith the Lord God; Behold, O My people, I will open your graves, and cause you to come up out of your graves, and bring you into the land of Israel.     God directs him to prophesy and say to them;  And God said/spoke;   God's people;  I will's of God to open graves and cause them to come forth and bring them into land; of Israel;
37:13       And ye shall know that I am the Lord, when I have opened your graves, O MY people and brought you up out of your graves.     God is to be known as Lord;  God opens graves;  God's people;  God brings them up out of graves;
37:14      And shall put My Spirit in you, and ye shall live, and I shall place yo in your own land:  then shall ye know that I the Lord have spoken it, and performed it, saith the Lord.    God's Spirit put in them;  God puts it in them;  God place them in their own land;  God to be known as Lord;  God spoke it, performed it;  And God said/spoke;
37:15      The word of the Lord came again unto me, saying,     God's word comes to him;  And God said/spoke;
37:16 - 17    God speaks  and directs him what to do;
37:18    God reveals what the people will ask and what they will do; Omnipresent, Omniscient;
37:19       Say unto them, Thus saith the Lord God; Behold, I will take the stick of Joseph, which is in the hand of Ephraim, and the tribes of Israel his fellows, and will put them with him, even with the stick of Judah, and make them one stick, and they shall be one in Mine hand.      God directs him what to say to them;   And God said/spoke;   I will's of God to take stick;  I will's of God to put them together and make one;    God's hand shall hold them;
37:21      And say unto them, Thus saith the Lord God; Behold, I will take the children of Israel from the heathen, whither they be gone, and will gather them on every side, and bring them into their own land:      God directs him what to say unto them;  And God said/spoke;   I will's of God to take children of Israel from among heathen;  I will's of God to gather them and bring them back to their own land;
37:22     And I will make them one nation  in the land upon the mountains of Israel; and one king shall be king to them all; and they shall be no more two nations, neither shall they be divided into two kingdoms any more at all.     I will's of God to make them one nation and have one king;  Messiah prophecy; God reveals what they shall be, and what they shall not be;
37:23      Neither shall they defile themselves any more with their idols, nor with their detestable things, nor with any of their transgressions:  but I will save them out of all their dwellingplaces, wherein they have sinned and will cleanse them:  so shall they be My people, and I will be their God.    God tells them what they shall not do any more in defiling themselves;   I will's of God to save them out of their dwellingplaces;   I will's of God to cleanse them;  God's people; I will's of God to be their God;
37:24      And David My servant shall be king over them; and they all shall have one shepherd:  they shall also walk in My judgments, and observe My statutes, and do them.     God's servant; Messiah prophecy of David, Shepherd; God's judgements to be walked in; God's statutes to be observed and do them;
37:25      And they shall dwell in the land that I have given unto Jacob My servant. . . and My servant David shall be their prince for ever.    God gave the land to them to dwell in;  God's servant Jacob;  God's servant David;  Messiah prophesy of being Prince;
37:26       Moreover I will make a covenant of peace with them:  it shall be an everlasting covenant with them:  and I will place them, and multiply them, and will set My sanctuary in the midst of them for evermore.     I will's of God to make covenant of peace with them;   God's covenants everlasting;  I will's of God to place them, multiply them;  I will's of God to set His sanctuary in midst of them forever;  Messiah prophecy of Sanctuary;
37:27     My tabernacle also shall be with them:  yea, I will be their God, and they shall be My people.    God's tabernacle with them;  Messiah prophesy of Tabernacle;  I will's of God to be their God, and they His people;  God's people;
37:28      And the heathen shall know that I the Lord do santcify Israel, when My sanctuary shall be in the midst of them for evermore.     God shall be known to heathen;  God shall sanctify ISrael;  God's sanctuary shall be in midst of them;  Messiah prophesy of Sactuary in midst of them;
Chapter 38
38:1      And the word of the Lord came unto me, saying,    God's word comes to him;  And God said/spoke;
38:2      Son of man, set thy face against God and Magog. . . and prophesy against  him,    God directs him to set face against them;  God directs him to prophesy against them;
38:3      And say, Thus saith the Lord God; Behold, I am against thee, O Gog,    And God said/spoke;   God is against him;   God tells him what to say;
38:4      And I will turn thee back, and put hooks into thy jaws, and I will bring thee forth     I will's of God to turn them back and put hooks into their jaws;   I will's of God to bring them forth;
38:5 - 9    God declares which nations and what shall be in the latter days;  Omnipresent;
38:10     Thus saith the Lord God; It shall also come to pass, that at the same time shall things come into thy mind, and thou shalt think an evil thought:    And God said/spoke;   God knows what is to come to pass;  God reveals what they shall do, thought; Omniscient; Omnipresent;
38:11      And thou shalt say     God reveals what they shall say; Omnipresent; Omniscient;
38:14     Therefore, son of man, prophesy and say unto Gog, Thus saith the Lord God, In that day when My people of Israel dwelleth safely, shalt thou not know it?    God directs him to prophesy to Gog;  And God said/spoke;   God declares of that day;  God's people;  God asks a question;
38:16      And thou shalt come up against My people of Irael, as a cloud to cover the land; it shall be in the latter days, and I will bring thee against My land, that the heathen mya know Me, when I shall be sanctified in thee; O God, before their eyes.     God directs them to come up against Israel;  God's people; God declares what shall be in latter days; I will's of God to bring them against His land;  God's land;  God to be known by heathen;  God sanctified before their eyes;
38:17      Thus saith the Lord God; Art thou he of whom I have spoken in old time by My servants the prophets of Israel, which prophesied in those days many years that I would bring thee against them?     And God said/spoke; God asks a question;  God spoke of them in old time;  God's servants;  God brings them against them;
38:18      And ti shall come to pass at the same time when Gog, shall come against the land of Israel, saith the Lord God, that My fury shall come up in My face.    God shall bring it ot pass;  And God said/spoke;  God's fury comes up before His face;  God's face;
38:19     For in My jealousy and in the fire of My wrath have I spoken, Surely in that day there shall be a great shaking in the land of Israel;     God's jealousy; God's wrath;  And God said/spoke;   God foretells great shaking in Israel;
38:20      shall shake at My presence      God's Presence;  God's Presence shall cause them to shake;
38:21     And I will call for a sword against him throughout all My mountains, saith the Lord God:  every man's sword shall be against his brother.      I will's of God to call for sword;  God's mountains; And God said/spoke;   
38:22       And I will plead against him with pestilence and with blood; and I will rain upon him, and upon his bands, and upon the many people that are with him,      I will's of God to plead against them with pestilence and blood;  I will's of God to rain upon them destruction;   
38:23       Thus will I magnify Myself, and sanctify Myself; and I will be known in the eyes of many nations, and they shall know that I am the Lord.     I will's of God to magnify and sanctify Himself;  God magnified;   God sanctified; I will's of God to be known;  God is to be known as Lord;
Chapter 39
39:1      Therefore, thou son of man, prophesy against Gog, and say, Thus saith the Lord God; Behold, I am against thee, O Gog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal:   God directs to prophesy against God;  And God said/spoke;  God is against Gog;
39:2      And I will turn thee back, and leave but the sixth part of thee, and will cause thee to come up from the north parts, and will bring thee upon the mountains of Israel:     I will's of God to turn them back and leave 1/6 of them;  I will's of God to cause them come up from north parts;  I will's of God to bring them upon mountains of Israel;
39:3       And I will smite thy bow out of thy left hand, and will cause thine arrows to fall out of thy right hand.     I will's of God to smite bow out of left hand;  I will's of God to cause arrows fallout of right hand;
39:4      I will give thee unto the ravenous birds of every sort, and to the beasts of the field ot be devoured.    I will's of God to give them to birds and beasts to be devoured;
39:5      Thou shalt fall upon the open field:  for I have spoken it, saith the Lord God.      God declares they shall fall in the field;  God spoke it;  And God said/spoke;
39:6      And I will send a fire on Magog, and among them that dwell carelessly in the isles:  and they shall know that I am the Lord.     I will's of God to send fire among them;  God is to be known as Lord;
39:7       So will I make My holy Name known in the midst of My people Israel; and I will not let them pollute My holy Name any more:  and the heathen shall know that I am the Lord, the HOly ONe in ISrael.     I will's of God to make His HOly Name known in midst of HIs people;  God's HOly Name;  God's people;  I will's of God to not let His HOly Name polluted;  God's HOly Name; God is to be known among heathen; God is HOly ONe in Israel;
39:8      Behold, it is come, and it is done, saith the Lord God; this is the day whereof I have spoken.    God declares it is come and done;  And God said/spoke;   God has spoken;
39:9 - 10   God declares what shall be in their victory;
39:10     saith the Lord God     And God said/spoke;   God declares what shall be;
39:11      And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will give unto Gog a place  there of graves in Israel. . . and there shall they bury Gog and all his multitude:  and they shall call it The valley of Hamongog.     God declares and knows what is to come to pass;  I will's of God to give Gog a place of graves in Israel;   God declares death of Gog and what it shall be called;
39:13      and it shall be to them a renown the day that i shall be glorified, saith the Lord God.     God to be glorified in death of enemy;  And God said/spoke;
39:14 - 16   God declares time frame of cleansing the land;
39:17      And, thou son of man, thus saith the Lord God; Speak unto every feathered fowl, and to every beast of the field, Assemble yourselves, and come; gather yourselves on every side to My sacrifice that i do sacrifice for you. . eat and drink.     God directs him to speak to birds and beasts;  And God said/spoke; God's sacrifice that He does for them to eat and drink their carcases;
39:18  God directs them to and drink 
39:19     And ye shall eat fat till ye be full and drink blood till ye be drunken, of My sacrifice which I have sacrificed for you.     God directs them to eat and drink;   God's sacrifice that He sacrificed for them;  
39:20    Thus ye shall be filled at My table with horses and chariots with mighty men, and with all men of war, saith the Lord God.   God's table they shall be filled; And God said/spoke;
39:21      And I will set My glory among the heathen and all the heathen shall see My judgment that I have executed, and My hand that I have laid upon them.      I will's of God to set His glory among heathen;  God's glory;   God's judgments set and executed;  God executes His judgements;  God's hand laid upon them;  God laid hand upon them;
39:22      So the house of Israel shall know that I am the Lord their God from that day and forwards.     God to be known as Lord their God from that day forward;
39:23     And the heathen shall know that the house of ISrael went into captivity for their iniquity:  because they trespassed against Me, therefore hid I My face from them, and gave them into the hand of their enemies:  so fell they all by the sword.     God trespassed against by Israel and He sent them into captivity;  God hid HIs face from them and gave them into hand of enemy;
39:24     According to their uncleanness and according to their transgressions have I done unto them, and hid My face from them.    God sees and knows uncleanness and transgression;  God did this unto them;  God hid His face from them;
39:25      Therefore thus saith the Lord God; Now will I bring again the captivity of Jacob, and have mercy upon the whole house of Israel, and will be jealous for My Holy Name;     And God said/spoke;  I will's of God to bring captivity of Jacob; God has mercy upon whole house of Israel;  I will's of God to be jealous for His Holy Name;  God's Holy Name;
39:26      After that they have borne their shame, and all their trespasses whereby they have trespassed against Me, when they dwelt safely in their land, and none made them afraid.      God trespassed against;  
39:27       When I have brought them again from the people, and gathered them out of their enemies lands, and am sanctified in them in the sight of many nations;     God bring them against from enemies land;  God sanctified in them;
39:28       Then shall they know that I am the Lord their God, which caused them to be led into captivity among the heathen:  but I have gathered them unto their own land, and have left none of them any more there.       God is to be known as Lord God;  God caused them to go into captivity;  God gathered them into their own land;
39:29        Neither will I hide My face any more from them:  for i have poured out My Spirit upon the house of Israel, saith the Lord God.    I will's of God to not hide HIs face from them any more;  God's face;  God poured out His Spirit upon them;  God's Spirit; And God said/spoke;
Chapter 40
40:1      after that the city was smitten in the selfsame day, the hand of the Lord was upon me, and brought me thither.     God's hand upon him;  God brought him thither;   
40:2       In the visions of God brought He me into the land of ISrael, and set me upon a very high mountain      God's visions;   God brought him into land of Israel;  God set him on high mountain;   
40:3       And He brought me thither, and behold there was a man, whose appearance was like the appearance of brass, with a line of flax in his hand and a measuring reed; and he stood in the gate.     God brought him thither; God's angel stands there before him to measure;
40:4    God's angel gives him instruction to hear and see and tell;
40:5 - 12    God's angels measure and gives measurements;
40:13    He measured then the gate      God's angel measure the gate;
40:14      He made also posts of threescore cubits,    God's angel makes posts of 60 cubits;
40:17       Then brought he me into the outward court     God's angel brings him into outer court;
40:19      Then he measured the breadth from the forefront of the lower gate    God's angel measures;
40:20     and he measured the length  thereof, and the breadth thereof.     God's angel measured;
40:23     and he measured from gate to gate     God's angel measures;
40:24      After that he brought me toward the south. . . and he measured the posts      God's angel measures;
40:27      and he measured from gate to gate     God's angel measures;
40:28      And he brought me to the inner court     God's angel bring him into inner court;
40:32      And he brought me into the inner court toward the east:  and he measured the gate according to these measures.     God's angel bring him into inner court east;  God's angel measures;
40:35      And he brought me to the north gate and measured it according to these measures;    God's angels bring him to north gate;  God's angel measures;
40:45      And he said unto me,      God's angel speaks to him;
40:46      which come near to the Lord to minister unto Him;    God's priests come near to minister to Him;
40:47      So he measured the court     God's angel measures the court;
40:48       And he brought me to the porch of the house and measured each post of the porch      God's angel measures the porch;  God's angel brings him with him;
40:49       and he brought me by the steps whereby they went up to it;     God's angel bring him with him;
Chapter 41
41:1       Afterward he brought me to the temple and measured the posts      God's angel bring him with him and measures;
41:2      and he measured the length thereof    God's angel measures;
41:3       Then went he inward and measured the posts of the door      God's angel goes inward and measures;
41:4        So he measured the length thereof. . . before the temple:  and he said unto me, This is the most holy place.      God's angel measures ;  God's angel speaks to him;  
41:5      After he measured the wall of the house      God's angel measure the wall;
41:13       So he measured the house      God's angel measures the house;
41:15       And he measured the length of the building       God's angel measures the building;
41:22      and he said unto me, This is the table that is before the Lord.      God sets table before Him;  God's angel speaks to him;
Chapter 42
42:1      Then he brought me forth into the utter court , the way toward the north:  and he brought me into the chamber that was over against the separate place,       God's angels bring him into utter court;  God's angel brings him into chamber;  
42:13      Then he said unto me, . . . they be holy chambers, where the priests that approach unto the Lord shall eat the most holy things:  . . . for the place is holy.    God's angel speak to him;  God gives priests holy chambers;  God approached by priests with sacrifices and offerings;
42:15      Now when he had made an end of measruing the inner house, he brought me forth toward the gate whose prospect is toward the east and measure it round about.     God's angels measuring comes to an end;  God's angels bring him toward gate and measures;
42:16      He measured the east side with the measuring reed    God's angel measures east side;
42:17      He measured the north side      God's angel measures north;
42:18      He measured the south side      God's angel measures south;
42:19      He turned about to the west side and measured      God's angel turns and measures west side;
42:20      He measured it by the four sides     God's angel measures all four sides;
Chapter 43
43:1     Afterward he brought me to the gate     God's angel bring him to the gate;
43:2      And, behold the glory of the God of Israel came from the way of the east:  and His voice was like a noise of many waters:  and the earth shined with HIs glory.     God of Israel;  God's glory came from east;  God's voice; God's glory shined;
43:4       And the glory of the Lord came into the house by the way of the gate       God's glory came;
43:5       So the Spirit took me up, and brought me into the inner court; and, behold, the glory of the Lord filled the house.       God's Spirit took him up and brought him;  God's glory fills the house;
43:6      And I heard Him speaking unto me out of the house; and the man stood by me.     God speaks to him;   God's voice;   God's angel;  And God said/spoke;
43:7        And He said unto me, Son of man, the place of My throne, and the place of the soles of My feet, where I will dwell in the midst of the children of Israel for ever, and My Holy Name, shall the house of Israel no more defile,         And God said/spoke;    God's throne; God's feet; I will's of God to dwell in midst of Israel forever;  God's Holy Name shall not be defiled;    
43:8       In their setting of their threshold by My thresholds, and their posts by My posts, and the wall between Me and them, they have even defiled My Holy Name by their abominations that they have committed:  wherefore I have consumed them in MIne anger.      God's threshold;  God's posts;  God speaks of wall between Him and them;  God's HOly Name defiled;  God consumes them in His anger;  God's anger;
43:9      Now let them put away their whoredome,a nd the carcases of their kings, far from Me, and I will dwell int he midst of them for ever.     God gives them directive to put away whoredoms and carcases away from Him;  I will's of God to dwell in midst of them forever;
43:10 - 12    God gives directive regarding the house of the Lord;
43:13 - 17    God gives directive regarding altar;
43:18    And He said unto me, Son of man, Thus saith the Lord God; These are the ordinances of the altar in the day when they shall make it,       And God said/spoke;  God speaks to him of ordinances of altar;
43:19       And thou shalt give to the priests the Levites that be of the seed of Zadok, which approach unto me, to minister unto me, saith the Lord God, a young bullock for a sin offering.      And God said/spoke;  God directs him to tell priests what they are to offer;
43:20 - 23     God gives specific instructions for offerings on altar;
43:24        And thou shalt offer them before the Lord , and the priests shall cast slat upon them, and they shall offer them up for a burnt offering unto the Lord.     God sets offering before Him;  God offered burnt offering;
43:25 - 27    God gives specific instructions to offerings on the altar;
43:27      and I will accept you, saith the Lord.      I will's of God to accept their offerings and sacrifices upon the altar;  And God said/spoke;
 

Started:  10/24

Continued:  10/24;10/25;10/26;10/31;11/1;11/2;11/3;11/4;11/5;11/6;11/7;11/8;11/9;11/10;11/11;11/12;

Finished:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SBC 100 Hours of Prayer

100 HOURS OF PRAYER - DEC. 2023

Prayer Email - 100 Hours of Prayer for SBC - III